Position – Office Intern
The British Game Alliance is the official marketing board for the UK game industry. As a not-for-profit organisation, we work to promote the value of all feathered game to the public, whilst exploring new markets both at home and overseas. Through our ‘British Game’ assurance scheme, we can ensure the provenance of our game meets rigorous and ethical standards.
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern, who wants to learn a vast range of skills and gain an in-depth understanding of a start-up business within the shooting and food industries. They have to be willing to learn and get involved with all aspects of the business, as well as working well as part of a team.
- The candidate should be confident in sales and on the telephone.
- The candidate should have an interest and clear understanding of the role of the BGA within the shooting community and its objectives.
- The candidate should be happy working alongside a small-scale team.
- Contacting new and existing shoot leads to engage them about the BGA, with the objective of signing them on as members.
- Assisting with creating content, posting, replying and managing the social media platforms.
- Assisting with daily administrative tasks.
- Sending/making and answering emails and telephone calls.
- Reporting to the Shoot Account Manager.
The British Game Alliance Offices, Vauxhall.
Normal office hours are 8:30-5:30, Monday-Friday.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com